Friday, July 3, 2009

Putting parts back on

The next couple of pics show the new W&N wing panels on the E21. I will need to tweak the right panel to fit for the gap is a bit too wide. It looks as if the car may have taken a hit early in it's life, but I can't see any seam work. The left panel fits PERFECTLY.

The next part I am attempting to aquire is a 1977 front valance to replace the existing one. I hope I can install fog lights behind the grilles in the '77 valence and avoid installing them on the new euro bumpers. With the current valence (air dam) you have to bolt the fog lights onto the underside of the US bumper.

Once the front end is complete, the results should be a combination of the euro signals, bumper and '77 valance with fog lights hidden behind the two lower grilles.



No comments:

Post a Comment