Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First a word about picture credits....

The following statement is just in case....
Okay, just so everyone is clear and I don't go getting myself into trouble some of the pictures you see here are from other sites/ materials. I will do my best in crediting anyone's photos on here. I make no money off this site and just want to provide information. That being said, I have some scans from the original BMW brochure for the 320i. Here they are....

The next shot is the same color as my project car. US calls it "chestnut red" on the DuPont listing. Don't you enjoy all those added safety features for the not-so-bright US driver?? They should have installed a reflective strip around the entire car (no, not a knock on the Alpina stripes!) They just had to add reflectors on the those rubber baby bumper covers, too? I still don't understand why someone at DOT needed the signal lights to stick out in front and add the little bastards on the rear quarter panels. What? You can't see the originals from just about any direction?







No comments:

Post a Comment