Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ever so slowly in the frozen tundra



Well, the snow just keeps on coming but I manage. My latest aquisition is an original BMW radio that has been reconditioned. Okay, CD players are great but nothing looks stranger than a new sound system in an older car.

Thanks to Jon for selling it to me! Sorry I missed the competition exhaust package! I'll have to break out all my tapes from college. Better yet, it may be safer to just make new tapes off of all the CD's. I'd hate to jamb this beauty up with a 20 year old tape.... do they still make tape recorders?? I have a Sirius setup. Let's see where I can install it and keep it hidden.

I also have to contact my insurance carrier and let them know that I have STILL not managed to register the old plates. DMV informs me that I need to send all the info to Albany (code for black hole of bureacracy) to get approval for the old plates. At this rate maybe I'll just get new plates and not make a spectacle of myself.... nah! Nothing like having police scratch their heads when seeing 30 year-old plates on a car!


No comments:

Post a Comment