Friday, March 13, 2009

Headlights, fuses and oops! That just broke!

Nothing like spending a late night in the garage in 26F degree weather, but it was nice to at least have some time without interruption. I managed to pull the H1 bulb out of the lowbeam, pull and replace all the fuses and also get the cassette CD adapter out of the radio. Score one working radio (antenna needs replacement). I noticed a rubbing sound coming from the blower and it went on me! At least the donor car has a working blower assembly, so I'll yank the one from there.

With the car being started on a regular basis, it's running pretty smooth. I still notice the old M10 valve noise, so I have to see if my local guy will be able to make the adjustments.

The recaros (BMW sport seats??) are nice, but need to get some actual adjusting rails and seatbelts for them. Maybe I'll pop for a 5-point, but I don't think the seats will accept them.

Next stop: Windshield replacement!! I'll try posting some video on some of these things when I can figure that part out.

No comments:

Post a Comment