Monday, February 1, 2010

My Wife is Better Than I am...

It takes a big person to make someone else feel better, even after you've really felt that the other has really been an a**hole. Right? Well, that's just what my wife did today. After being really mad at me taking another 3-4 hours getting the car, she let me know that it's not about the Bimmers (thank goodness!). Whew! Now, this does not mean I can go out and buy more 323i's, so don't start contacting me about another lost one in a barn or garage somewhere! My wife's had enough of my pulling out BMW's from garages/barns in non-starting condition!!!

This is my escape, my hobby. Although it's sometimes frustrating and takes time, it's something that allows me to stop thinking about everything else and get a breather.

I love my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment