Thursday, September 24, 2009

Out with the old, in with the old

Here's a shot of the 323i at the lake. The last days of summer are finally rewarding us with some good driving weather. I've been selling off the parts from the two 320i 's and am getting down to body parts, engine and transmission. The white 320i is in hillbilly storage in the backyard for now.
The entire underbody "crunched" when I jacked it up. Not a good sign for it's integrity! I'll be stripping off anything that will come off and then it's the cutting tool for the rest of it.

I also contacted BMWCCA and am getting my old member # reinstated, it's not a big deal but it is pretty cool that they offer this up to rejoining members. I had a lapisblau E30 318i back then that I pulled out of a barn and redid completely before selling it at 240K miles. I saw that car 2 years later driving around in Long Island with the same mods I performed on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment