Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Road Trip: Haven't We Been Here???

Thanks for my wonderful wife. Despite my idiotic husbandry efforts (no breeding jokes, please) she has been really supportive of my efforts to pursue my hobby. This time the road trip involves a loop from NJ, to Baltimore then off to MD near DC and home again. Lot's to do and appointments to keep! Now if that evil Megellan GPS doesn't screw with me.

You can follow some of the coordination going on the Bimmerforum here:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1791028

And here:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1791221
Where the request was for some food pick up. Okay. May do that. My wife has asked that I find a great place for bagels and bialis.

Pics and stuff to come once the road trip commences. In the meantime, I'm off to collect $$$ from several delinquent clients to help pay bills!

The trip site says 14 hours 15 mins for the trip so leaving at 4 am will get me back at 6pm but with visits and stuff it will likely be 8pm.

Here's the map so far.....

No comments:

Post a Comment