Thursday, September 1, 2011

Could I get the Garage back? Please???

It's been a very interesting few weeks as my wife has been "collecting" things for the final garage sale at our house. Now, let's make this clear; my wife is a self-confessed "rotational hoarder", meaning she does accumulate major amounts of stuff, but she rotates the stock.

Right now, the BMW house is completely overrun with "stuff". I refrain from calling it crap, lest my wife remind me (yet again) that my BMW parts and cars are really the problem here.


So what if I have nearly enough parts in my garage to rebuild a third E21? Is this a crime? I say no. Each and every part has a purpose and meaning to it and so has a place in the overall scheme of things at the BMW AutoHaus. Jeez, did I just call it that?? Don't tell my wife that I'm planning on clearing out the "third bay" of the garage to house Trixie's homecoming this Fall. Now, to search Craigslist for that lift I've been scoping for....

No comments:

Post a Comment