Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting Trixie Running....

Well, I made a deal with one of my clients that is about as cash poor as I am. I will do his architectural work for car repair, namely towing out Trixie from in back of the office and fixing the fuel line issues and brakes. Once those are done, I can get her home under her own power and continue the work on the body at home. He owns a repair shop in town and has been caught up in all the bureaucratic garbage of planning and zoning approvals. Regular everyday business owner just don't have time for this, so I'll help him and he'll help me.

This should be happening over the next week. Hoping that January is the month of "gettin her done". That car is just suffering sitting back here and it's impossible to do anything to it in this weather.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed! The goal is to get here to Watkins this Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment