Thursday, January 28, 2010

Out of Sight, Out of Mind- Part 3


Matt at my office suggested that if I'm having such a hard time finding a place to store the second 323i, I should just park it in the spot behind by office. We have a small 16'x 12' area with a concrete slab and just about totally surrounded by buildings in back and so we checked out the only open area to squeeze the 323i into and you know what, it just may fit!!! Thanks for the E21 being so small! The car is about 5'9" wide and thats about 4" narrower than the opening to the back area. I guess instead of trying to put the car in at my home garage and incurring the rath of my better half, I can securely store it in back of my building and gate off the opening.
Logo base graphic property of BMW AG and/or it's affiliates.


No comments:

Post a Comment