Monday, April 13, 2009

What? 101 HP isn't good enough for ya??



Oh, now I've gone and done it. I have been in the process of acquiring a turbo for the E21. My goal on this one is to put together a turbo with a moderate range (about 7 inches pressure. How many bar is that???) I don't want to blow the engine and I realize that I will have to rebuild and upgrade the M10 I have to meet the challenge.






I've been in contact with a "provider" of turbo kits that is helping out with my project. Should we really call them "enablers"?? It is an addiction of sorts. The idea that I can boost the HP of this M10 is just fantastic.
If I can get the M10 to about 150-160HP, I'd be happy. No more 0-60? Yes. Now it can have more HP than my Toyota 4 cylinder. Okay, but for now I have to concentrate on the bodywork. By the way, North Hollywood Speedometer called! They are shipping back my 120 MPH speedo all redone. No more gaping hole in my dashboard. With the euro fuel gauge and the fixed speedo, this should be an exciting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment